Protecting your children
- Your child’s safety is of paramount importance to Clarendon Inspires and our mentors.
- We conduct training days, so that your child’s mentor knows exactly what they should do, if an unlikely misfortune should occur.
- All of our mentors are vetted and trained to ensure your child’s safety, as well as their enjoyment.
- Our mentors are given first aid instruction.
- All of our mentors have recently had Enhanced DBS Checks.
- Our mentors will always tell your child where to meet if they get lost.
- The training days ensure that our mentors have the upmost vigilance and care for your child.
- Your child will be given wristbands with contact info and instructions of what to do if they get lost.
- Your child is advised to have a phone so that they can be added on ‘Find My Friend’. This function is deleted after the Experience.